Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Member - Semi-New Longhair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member - Semi-New Longhair
    Posted: February 04 2007 at 2:49pm
Welcome Zac, great hair you've got!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 8:28pm

Hairy Love your hair.  It looks like you take really great care of it.  Keep it up! 

SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:45pm
nice hair
Zacanini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zacanini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:08pm
Just thought I'd sign up for the forum here, as I'm  pretty avid reader of the website. Plus, myself being a writer it's nice to be able to write without the ever watching scrutiny you receive in the wonderful world of film.

Anyhow, it's been 2. 4 years from a completely shaved (skin) head. I had my hair trimmed at the 2 year mark and that's it. Ideally I'd like to grow my hair to waist length. That's my goal, but if genetics aren't being gracious, I'd glady settle for lower back.

These photos are about 4 months old.

I'll be dropping by as time permits, and I'm quite glad communities like this exist. It's fun, educational, and definitely encouraging at times.

Looking forward to the conversation.

Zac

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic