Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update on my hair length

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
curlylocke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlylocke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update on my hair length
    Posted: February 15 2007 at 11:27am
you have gorgeous hair rini! 
3b&c/m/ii
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:14pm
Congratulations Rini. Are you sure about that boundary between virgin and chemical hair? It all looks pretty good to me!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by AnaisSatin AnaisSatin wrote:

As soon as it's really spring and there's enough sunshine to oxidize the color, my plan is to do a ginormous henna session...

Wink
Anais

Woah!  Red??  That's a change.  (Or very dark, isn't there also a henna that is black?)  Do you think the henna will affect your ultimate length goal?

Before and after pics, please? Smile
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

As soon as we're sure about the arrival of spring around here, I'm going to have my own Rini Red session...

Eh? Confused

As soon as it's really spring and there's enough sunshine to oxidize the color, my plan is to do a ginormous henna session...

Wink
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:16pm

As soon as we're sure about the arrival of spring around here, I'm going to have my own Rini Red session...

Eh? Confused
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 1:21pm
Hey, missrini, your hair is fantabulous! Its lookin real good and its long! It truly looks beautiful...and the red is awesome! Good luck and healthy growin!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 8:03pm
Hi Bob, SpecialKitty, Susan and Sugarcube! Great to see you all again Hug  Thanks so much for the compliments.    I'm having a bad hair day, so it was nice to read this Big%20smile

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 5:19pm

your hair is stunning riniShocked!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i was so late in answeringThumbs%20Up

"sulks in envy lol"

Edited by SugarCube - February 08 2007 at 5:20pm
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 1:34pm
Hey Rini!  I wondered how you were doing.  For me its about 15cm from bsl to waist, so only a one year trip, I think you'll make it!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 9:55pm
Gorgeous, Rini, absolutely beautiful! Your hair grows soooo fast!!!

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 2:05pm
     Tongue Hi Rini! Very impressive growth. I'll bet that no one can notice where "natural" ends and "chemical" begins. But you've told us, so I believe you, *maybe*! (lol) Blessings, Bob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 12:16pm
Rini, Thanks for the note Speaking of "Rini Red," that's a fabulous new term that we'll be seeing a lot of, I'm sure.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 4:21am

Hey there Dave, thanks!

Anais, I haven't seen you in AGES!!! How have you been?  My hair feels like a pixie next to yours you know :D  I see you're closing in on classic pretty fast.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 5:38pm
Rini, MAN O MAN I've missed a lot on this board! Your hair has gotten so long Smile

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 3:17pm
Rini!  I am amazed at how long your hair has grown!  Wow, just wow. 
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 4:13am

Thank you so much Kittykat, chitraa, hairbraider (no, I've always done an all-over colour with henna, but it sounds intriguing!), longhairdreams (yeah, I'm suffering with a bit of "pyramid hair" right now as the layers grow out) and kimbearly.

I always take my length shots with my hair kind of straightened.  That is, I comb it regularly while it air dries.  The bottom layer is still coiled up a bit, but I can get the canopy reasonably straight like that.  I would still have to pull the bottom layer to make it stretch out and show it's true length though, which is why I added it on the pic so you could see.  The curls are still very much there :D

Happy growing everyone!!

Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 7:02pm
 Chili 

Hi Rini,
I have always admired your red hair.  I feel like we have been growing it together because my hair was the same length as yours when you first started.  I was wondering where you were but glad you are back.  The one thing I miss about your hair though are your curls.  Where they go??? 

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 12:41pm
Wow,you've grown so much.I remember when your hair hit the top of your shoulders.Your hair looks really full and healthy.I am having total hair envy.The length and the color.I have a year before I'm that long.And that is without trims.
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 11:36am
Congratulations on your hair growth!  I do hope you make your end-of-year goal.

Your hair is a lovely color!  I've always envied women with red hair.  And what do you know... my hair naturally changed color as I grew up and now looks red in the sunlight. Wink  I've considered using henna to make it more red, but I'm afraid I wouldn't like it so I've never braved it.  Have you ever streaked your hair with henna? 
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
chitraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chitraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 8:00am
Hi Rini, u hav nice longhair. wish u get to your dream goal in th year. am a guy would luv to get  long - waist/thigh/kneee length! wishful thinkig? bye chitra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic