Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

growing my hair! (HELP)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
italian_2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italian_2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: growing my hair! (HELP)
    Posted: March 02 2007 at 9:19pm
thanks. right now though my bangs are jsut as long as most of the hair except for sides and back. yea i was here before but i wanted a different style then and vie changed my mind to which one i want now lol
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 2:36pm
Probably about 4 months if your hair grows the average 1/2 inch a month.
Thickness shouldnt be an issue as long as your hair grows down not out.
The mans hair is cut all about the same length around,which is why he has no bangs.It will take longer if your wanting it like this so your bangs can catch up with the rest of your hair.

As far as making it look healthier you shouldnt need anything extra.Healthy hair is more about what you dont do rather than what you do.Smile

Werent you on here awhile back?I seem to remember you being on here with a near identical post,but maybe under a different ID.

Edited by Longhairdreams - March 02 2007 at 2:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italian_2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 9:58am
anyone?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italian_2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2007 at 3:47pm
 k so that a pic of me and althoguh its the same hairstyle i have now. right now my hair is about 2 inches at longet (spiked) and .7 inches at shortest point. i have dark brown hair and i think its pretty thick but not quite sure. i want to grow my hair as ive had spikey hair for a long time. i want to try to get something like this

i want to achieve the style similar to the guy on the left. so i woould like to know approximately how long this will take and if i should just let my hair grow or get it cut first a certain way then let it grow. also would the thickness of my hair not allow me to have this style? plus how do you get the look where you have no bangs really similar to the pic. do you just need to comb it that way? also would i need anything like mousse or special shampoos or anything to make it look healthier? ive never had long hair before so i have lots of questions and would be very happy if you guys could answer them Smile thanks alot!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic