Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairtopia Amino Acids And Anti Derpessants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairtopia Amino Acids And Anti Derpessants
    Posted: May 16 2007 at 6:17pm
How's it working for you now, Nastasska? Smile
Army Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Army Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 7:53am
I have been taking Hairtopia for a month.  I have noticed that my mood has greatly improved.  Also no more night sweats etc.
Lori
1bCiii
hennahead
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 8:46pm
I noticed an imprvement in my mood within a few weeks. then if i did not take the amino acids for a couple of days, for what ever reason,I could tell right away. As for my hair, within a couple of months after taking it, people started comenting about  how much it had grown.

If you are still haveing trouple with deppression, I would strongly advice lookin into homeopathy. I have recently been reading alot about it. My hather in law introduced me to it when I was having anxiery attacks frequently. I really think you could benefit from it.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 8:35pm
I checked with the doctor and he says it should be fine.I've been on the other two for just over a week now so I'm really hoping to see less shedding and more growthSmile

How long on average before you start seeing results

Edited by Nastasska - April 28 2007 at 8:36pm
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Nastasska/fuseli_nightmare-1.jpg" />
Cats may have staff but dogs have slaves, tired ones
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 10:05am
Yah, I know what you mean. I have a history of depression also. I personally have found that amino acids helps me tremendously. I take HF37 which has a lot in it. I was taking a body builder amino supplement in a capsule form, but the HF37 has alot more.I have been curious about the hairtopia. Let me know what you experience.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 10:00am
Thank YouSmile I will ask Karen I'm sure she wouldn't have it in there if there were any problems I just like to be sure as I recently had a bad time with some prescribed medication
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Nastasska/fuseli_nightmare-1.jpg" />
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 8:42am
OK, now I am confused. According to the article tryptophan is only supposed to be used under a doctors care. You might want to ask Karen, The one who makes Hairtopia, I am sure she investigated all the ingredients.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 8:35am
Hi,
I found this article on tryptophan drug interactions. I hope it helps you some what.

Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
16Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 16Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 5:38am
Another person who may be able to help you is a pharmacist.  They are well schooled on drug interactions, etc. 
Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2007 at 1:05am
The doctors not much use on this he doesn't know much about vitamins and supplements  so he can't tell me
16Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 16Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 5:24pm
Nastasska,
The only person who can really answer this question is your doctor.  Please contact them and let know what you are taking and ask if there would be a problem.  Wishing you luck!Smile
Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2007 at 10:47am
I just got the Basic pack of Hairtopia I am very pleased with the Vitamin and Mineral capsules but I am a bit worried about the Amino Acids as I am on anti depressants and am not sure  about the L-Tryptophan interacting with the medication can anybody tell me if it's safe to combine is anybody on anti depressants and taking Hairtopia already
The reviews Hairtopia gets are so good I really want to be able to take them and will be ordering the Herbal Supplements nextSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic