Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BSL Finally!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BSL Finally!!!!!
    Posted: June 16 2007 at 10:20am
thank you hairbraider and susan w for replying don't know how to wear my hair down and sexyWink or up and elegantQuestion
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 8:29pm
Hug Congratulations on reaching your goal!!! 
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 6:32pm
thanks ii'm so happy i have the PERFECT outfit its sum black skinny jeans with a compimentary red shirt with matching earrings. oh and don't forget the flip flops lol
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 7:13am
I hope you have fun at the wedding, I know your hair will look great!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2007 at 5:58pm
thank you so much!!!! it means a lot that you replied and yeah i'm not having my hair braided in fact to conserve my oils i'm not gunna wash my hair till sat. which is a big thing for me lol i'm just gunna straighten it
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 7:14am
Congratulations on hitting one of your goals! 

If you are worried you won't like it, and you know you might like it down for the wedding, seems like waiting one more week before braiding would be the easiest, but its your choice how you want it to be.  Have fun!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 12:24pm
hey guys well since its summer and all and my hair has FINALLY reached 1/2 past BSL Big%20smile i want it to get that little extra kick to get it to waist by July ( my hair has recovered from its no growth period with a vengeance lol) that i know braids will do still debating on whether to do cornrows that come out to the side (sooooo cute) or what. the catch is that i've never had my hair braided to a wedding for bout two years now and i don't wan't to look bad cus the wedding is next Saturday. so leave it down and wait or just get it braided now? thanks for reading this far lol

Edited by SugarCube - June 09 2007 at 6:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic