Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Panthenol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Panthenol
    Posted: June 11 2007 at 7:17am
Are you positive its the panthenol?  Most of the products I have seen with that in it also tend to have a hoard of other chemicals in them too, including silicones.  Maybe a no silicone product would work for you?  (They also tend not to have panthenol).  They give your hair less "slip" but if you are having problems with your hair feeling gross, maybe you would like it.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2007 at 6:59pm
does anyone have issues with products comtaining Panthenol?  I've learned the hard way I can not use anything with Panthenol.  not only does it make most of my body and my face breakout something fierce but it makes my hair feel gross

has anyone else had issues with this?

since my hair is close to my waist, I am trying to do all I can to keep my hair (and my skin) healthy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic