Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

911 HELP!!!!DYe,Press,Perm, bonded weft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jean32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 911 HELP!!!!DYe,Press,Perm, bonded weft
    Posted: December 16 2007 at 12:04pm

conditioner with silk protein [silk proteins are moisturizers that penetrate the hair cuticle into the cortex and into the medulla,most moisturizers can't penetrate hair because the molecules too big] I don't what you can do to add more body to the weave.If you sew in too few tracks of hair the hair often looks flat[flat hair]

jean32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2007 at 9:33pm
condition the hair with silk protein [silk proteins are moisturizer that penetrate the hair's cuticle into the cortex into the medulla, most moisturizers can't penetrate the hair because the molecules are too big]
eren09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eren09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 12:29am
hi everyone my name is eren and i wanted to do something special fro my grandmother because she has relatively shjort hair its about four inches on the top and 1,1/2 on the bottom. so about two weeks ago i died her hair black with a little bit of dark brown tone. so then she pressed it on thursday of last week so i said im gonna get you some tracks and glue them in. so today i put the perm in for about 30 min and when i washed it out her hair was just comming out like i donno what. so i stopped rising and put on the nuetralizing shampoo to stop the perm and then i gently rinsed her hair to the best of my ability so that it all would come out. then i patted it dry and blew dry it cause i didnt want anymore hair to fall out. so then i greased her hair and start applying the wefts WITH STAR WESTS 100% HUMAN HAIR and they went in  perfectly. so my question is what can i do to help fix the damage hair around the weave. and also how could i add more body without buying more tracks it human hair any suggestions.

Edited by eren09 - December 11 2007 at 1:41pm
Stay True be You
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic