Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Invisibond AND safety

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invisibond AND safety
    Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:37pm
i think this adhesive is safe its a silicon base which usually most of them are.. altho i've not used this one..
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:56pm
I haven't heard anything bad about Invisibond. I've tried it and it doesn't work nearly as well for me as Vapon No Tape or Davlyn but then again everyones body chemistry is different. As far as the shine you're getting with Supertape, if you use Proflex No Shine tape on the front you won't have that problem.
NaturalNapz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalNapz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:53pm
bump
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:53pm

I know what you mean about safety. I purchased a bottle of Ultra Hold right after I purchased my lf. I started researching UH after I read a couple of posts on BHM about it being toxic. kaneWell needless to say, I'm stuck with a bottle of UH that I refuse to use. Luckily though I ordered a small bottle of Davyln too. Although I'm not sure if davyln is completly safe, I will be using it this weekend when my sister applies my first lf. I know it can't be as bad as UH. I think I will try ORWG next.

Edited by newtolacewigs - March 19 2008 at 11:59pm
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:50pm
I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT LIGHT BROWN INVISBOND AS WELL!!I HOPE SOMEONE KNOW SOMETHING
NaturalNapz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalNapz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:45pm
Hey Lacefront sisters...okay, here we go...I am in the process of doing my own research but I want to know what you ladies know about the hued Invisibond and safety.  Has anyone heard anything?
I am currently using supertape and no tape combo after MUCH research.  The issue is the supertape is too shiny and thick and the invisibond turns white and is a little messy, even when I put it in hot water (I apply with a wooden spatula stick, like the ones in the relaxer box)

Anyhow, I want to try something with a natural finish, but I have to make sure it is safe.  I do not know who manufactures invisibond nor its ingredients (I am researching).

Let me know what you know ladies!

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic