Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

99% alcohol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 99% alcohol
    Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:46pm
I didn't know thatShocked..You learn something new every day... I guess I better mix my 91% and 99% together so it will last longer.. Don't want the cops policemanto coming knocking at my door...LOL...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

Ok ladies.. I went to Walgreens, Target, Food Lion supermarket, Lowes supermarket and Home Depot and none of them sells 99% alcohol.  All I seen was 91% alcohol. I must be living in the wrong state...Off to order it online.

I CAN'T FIND 99% anywhere in my town only 91% not 99% i have to order online b/c they be scared someone's gonna make some meth with it.
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:18pm
I can't fine 99% alcohol around here either. I see plenty of the 91% so I have been using that. 
laydyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laydyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 1:04pm
I'm guessing the higher the percentage the stronger the alcohol.
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 12:51pm
Newbie Question:  What is the difference between the 91% and 99% alchohol?  Besides the 8%.
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:35pm
The last bottles I got from rite aid.  I called the pharmacy and requested that they order them for me.  They did--I got three of them for $5 each.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:20am
Ok ladies.. I went to Walgreens, Target, Food Lion supermarket, Lowes supermarket and Home Depot and none of them sells 99% alcohol.  All I seen was 91% alcohol. I must be living in the wrong state...Off to order it online.
loveangie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by LaceLover LaceLover wrote:

You guys should try your local supermarket.  I just purchased three bottles ($1.49 each) from the Safeway.

Yep, that's where I get mine.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by LaceLover LaceLover wrote:

You guys should try your local supermarket.  I just purchased three bottles ($1.49 each) from the Safeway.  The nosey stock person was like "what are you going to do with all that alcohol?"  I just kept it moving, grinning all the way to checkout.
LOLLOLLOL
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 12:44pm
Ace Hardware also sells it. I don't like to pay for shipping if I don't have to.
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:24am
You guys should try your local supermarket.  I just purchased three bottles ($1.49 each) from the Safeway.  The nosey stock person was like "what are you going to do with all that alcohol?"  I just kept it moving, grinning all the way to checkout.
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:46am
Thanks, Breh..That is the one that I was looking for....hooray..I could not think of the name......

Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

I found a site that has a 32 oz bottle and it is on sale for $8.40. http://www.goddess-within.com/140258.html
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:38am
I found a site that has a 32 oz bottle and it is on sale for $8.40. http://www.goddess-within.com/140258.html

Edited by Breh - March 21 2008 at 9:38am
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:33am
Who in the heck is going to pay almost $7 for a 16 oz bottle 99% alcohol.

Edited by Breh - March 21 2008 at 9:40am
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:01am
Originally posted by NClady NClady wrote:

Thanks, it is less expensive on this site....

QUOTE=sexibeach]i didn't get a chance to reveiw the link but i get mine's from this site usually order three bottles at a time:

[/QUOTE]

YEP and i think they take pay pal too.. much cheaper..
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 7:58am
Thanks, it is less expensive on this site....

QUOTE=sexibeach]i didn't get a chance to reveiw the link but i get mine's from this site usually order three bottles at a time:

[/QUOTE]
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 7:51am
i didn't get a chance to reveiw the link but i get mine's from this site usually order three bottles at a time:

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 7:28am
Where do you buy 99% alcohol from? I have the 91% that I got from Target, but I want 99%.

I found this website:

But I want a huge one...Does anyone know where I can at least buy 16 oz plus??????

Edited by NClady - March 21 2008 at 7:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic