Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skynrobsshopnsave.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skynrobsshopnsave.com
    Posted: March 25 2008 at 7:55pm
I purchase a lot of adhesives from her.  She's very nice and has great customer service.  I looked on the customer photo page and was not impressed with the way her units looked though Confused
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:00pm
i know she was one the first girls to post videos about applying lace front on youtube,other than that i dont know much about her business.

Edited by missmodesty - March 25 2008 at 2:00pm
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:52am
I've purchased some adhesive, she seems sweet, good customer service
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 2:50am
Never heard of them before...out of my range though....will stick with CVs!
Dejee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 12:28am
I believe Ebonyyasmine ordered from them before. PM her.
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:18pm
I've heard of them and have purchased adhesive from them in the past, but not a wig.  I will say her customer service is good.  I would have bought a wig from them but the one I had my eye on was out of stock at the time.
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:14pm

No, sorry I haven’t even heard of them.

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 11:25am
Have anyone of you ladies ever brought from this vendor or know someone that has??

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic