Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dry deep wave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dry deep wave
    Posted: May 20 2008 at 6:29am
Sorry that has happened, I know how your feeling and let me tell you I tried a VAIETY of knot sealers and it was a no go to stop the shedding on mine
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
Mercedes87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 8:43pm
Thanks Philly for your input. I really appreciate it:-)
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 4:20pm
uhmm so sorry to hear that, i use a mixture of 3/4 water 1/4 S-curl no drip and about 1 teaspoon silicon mix leave in conditioner and 1teaspoon olive oil in a  spraybottle. i put that on my curly units and it keeps them looking beautiful soft and not dry. hope this helps, and i also hope your unit doesnt shed anymore. Try sealing the knots washing and conditioning the unit, spray that baby down with a mixture like i suggested. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE FINE KEEP US POSTED
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 3:37pm
Thanks Choclatey, I hope that works.
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 3:36pm
Wash and condition her try some glycerine but you should call them to tell them what happened maybe they will replace it. Dont forget to seal your knots.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercedes87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 3:27pm
Cry My $780.00 Indian Remy deep wave LF arrived today from an AV and she looks VERY VERY dry looking. As soon as I removed her from the box, she was shedding. I had atleast 15-20 strands in my hand. Is that normal? I'm so disappointed. I'm going to wear her until I can purchase another lf...the next time I'm going to try a CV. Unitl then, what can I do take make her look less dry looking?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic