Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

long thick hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: long thick hair
    Posted: June 13 2008 at 8:11am
Thanks so much!  That is nice to hear! Embarrassed
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 12:41am
Thanks for sharing your journey, Susan. Your hair is glorious.
Who has more fun than people?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 7:13am
Yeah, that style is easiest to acheive if you naturally have thick and straight hair, and don't worry about the way the bangs go or the flip ups, just leave it as it is.  When your bangs get that long you will be pushing them to the side to keept hem out of your eyes, so they'll probably just stay that way, especially if you're pushing them to the side when they are wet and they dry that way. 

Any product that gives you a lot of hold is going to make the hair stiff.  If you want to try product, you can put a small amount of gel in dry hair, let the gel dry, then brush it out, then shape your hair the way you want it to stay, then spray it with hairspray.  It will not look greasy if you don't touch the spray or move your head too much until the spray is dry. Also when applying, hold the spray about a foot from your head and apply a light coat (you can add more coats after its dry if you want to).  It will be very stiff though. 
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 8:59pm
I have no clue on products but he is wearing my son's style...  or is my son wearing his style? 

My son will be 13 in July and he has a lot of hair!  I mean alot!!! 

He's a wash and wear kinda guy and it stays pretty good, even those long, side swept bangs that cover the whole forehead. 

Once he get's home, I'll see if I can snap a few pics and maybe post them but it won't be tonight, he's at grammas!agree
guy19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 11:03am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic