Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eva Longoria much shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eva Longoria much shorter
    Posted: October 09 2008 at 6:50am
I'm liking this length on her
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 9:55pm
Very glam

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 4:24pm
I prefer her with short hair but rather have it straight than this style
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 2:02pm
I do too! Glad to see this old Hollywood glamour trend taking shape.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 11:00am
I think it's sexy.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2008 at 8:32am
I love old Hollywood glamour. I love retro styling. This however, imo, fails in a big way...

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2008 at 10:13am
SMOKE'N HOT!!!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 1:34pm
Somehow, I don't really think she looks different at all.
think_tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote think_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 10:47am
Oh yeah, that works well, imo. It's understated and classy.... She really looks different with it short(!), but I really like it.
think_tom neolight hair
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 8:17pm

Thats cute on her

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2008 at 8:57pm
Color looks different also - Beautiful
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2008 at 12:11am
She's still rocking the bob; it looks a little more inverted, which I like much.

Link to Getty

HAWG
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 11:57pm
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2008 at 12:02pm
Tony did a pretty good job.
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2008 at 3:08pm
Desperate Housewives: Eva's New Haircut

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4g_OsS-FeGs
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2008 at 7:23am
Well, she looks great here:

http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1056454083/an/0/page/0#1056454083

Edited by makeitshort - July 18 2008 at 7:23am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2008 at 10:07pm
She stated on an entertainment show that Tony cut her hair - what a lucky guy!
By the way, it looks sexy.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 9:12pm
Here's more pictures; both short and long

HAWG
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 1:16pm
Well, if you paid attention to the season finale when they jumped ahead 5 years, Eva was playing Gabby without her extensions in, which showed her natural hair at about a shoulder skimming bob length.  Which would be about right based on her bob cut earlier this year.  The fact that she's now able to wear a bob on the show without it being cut in such a way to make extensions work better makes plenty of sense.

My larger quibble is that all four of the other leading actresses had the exact same hairstyles in the flash forward scene.  More confusing was that it appeared that Felicity Huffman's character still appeared to be wearing a wig which, unless there is a recurrence of the cancer storyline, didn't make sense either.

Sure, it could be a reflection that not all women change their hairstyle on a regular or semi-regular basis, but usually there is some variation in length and in a group of five women, you'd expect more than one to have done SOMETHING.

Then again, maybe that's just me.

JF

Edited by JerkyFlea - July 16 2008 at 5:24pm
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 1:08pm
Apparently she cut it for her show, Desperate Housewives:

Says her publicist, “For the upcoming season of Desperate Housewives Gabrielle [Eva's character] has "gained" weight and cut her hair. She is now a worn-out mother with two kids. Eva has enjoyed a more relaxed environment and will even be wearing butt pads and stomach pads.”

Not sure why short hair needs to match the stereo type of "worn-out mother with two kids"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic