Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro Hair Solutions, Good or Bad?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Caramel Kisses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caramel Kisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pro Hair Solutions, Good or Bad?
    Posted: December 11 2008 at 6:27am
Thanks for the replies. Thumbs%20Up
bluemoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 1:36pm
I purchased a wig and some application products from them about 2 months ago, I went directly to the studio in manchester. So far so good, i'm thinking of getting another one from them but i'll get that one online.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 5:51pm
sorry i've never heard of them
Caramel Kisses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caramel Kisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2008 at 7:33pm
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had heard of Pro Hair Solutions based in Manchester.  I saw their a video on you tube and see that they have premises there where you can go to collect your lace unit if you do not want it to be posted out to you.

I was thinking of purchasing a lace unit from them but before I did, I would like to know if anyone has purchased lace wigs from them & if so was this a good or bad experience.

Edited by Caramel Kisses - December 11 2008 at 6:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic