Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

breh's wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
francoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: breh's wigs
    Posted: December 22 2008 at 2:39pm
(where did everything disappear?!! hate that! ;)
thank you, sexi!:) i tryed some months ago to get a wig and did contact jack, but after some communication he told me he was out of european hair and said he wouldn't have it for a while or so.. then i had some problems, so i didn't get any at all at the end.
and now i was thinking over and over and came to the conclusion that may be for the first time (for total newbie and extremely picky person like me;) it would be better to start with american vendor. and after i learn some basics i could switch to chinese, they way cheaper, and this is nice:)
p.s. have you heard about  ruthsbeauty.com?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2008 at 5:58am
breh has been busy trying to finish school and she has returned back to work full time.. she's taking a break from the lf's right now.. sorry you could try one of the chinese vendor's for european hair..
francoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 6:35pm
hello! i've been trying to contact breh for several times, but didn't get any response. does anyone know if she is all right and taking orders?
or may be you have any other suggestions for a really good one vendor (also newbie:). i'd like some vendor who would take all picky tiny details from me and send me a ready to wear wig, also quite fast in making, but not high priced:)!
i know i want a lot, but this is my first wig and going to be my only one, be cause i'm bold. also i need european hairs.
thank you all in advance for your time and attention! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic