Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how far up would you cut the lace for a newbie?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how far up would you cut the lace for a newbie?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hollyhollaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollyhollaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how far up would you cut the lace for a newbie?
    Posted: January 16 2009 at 5:56pm
Fantastic! I was a little worried 'cause she didn't answer my emails, and i just went ahead and ordered an instock unit.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2009 at 5:32pm
i love rotesha if you get the unit and by chance it doesn't fit just don't cut the lace and let her know and she'll work with you and exchange it.. she's an excellent vendor.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollyhollaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 7:00pm
Thanks sexi.
I just did my 3rd app today, and it amazes me how you gals are so good with your apps! I can't seem to make the front lace line 'invisible'
I just orered a fl from allaboutmyhair today, and being that it was more $$ than my current CV unit, i hope i don't screw it up.Embarrassed

Edited by hollyhollaa - January 15 2009 at 7:01pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 5:23pm
when i first started i left out less than 1/4th of inch, then as i got better i cut it all off..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollyhollaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2009 at 11:37am
So after reading many posts on bhm and here, i cut my lace on my 1st unit all the way to the hairline. It seems difficult to apply without hair getting stuck etc at the hairline.
Should newbies leave more lace, and how much? Also will this look more obvious (detectable) with more lace? TIA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic