Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Acuna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alicia Acuna
    Posted: July 27 2009 at 8:59pm
It looks like she butchered it. It's too bad she couldn't resist the temption to cut it. She should've let it grow long again.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2009 at 2:58pm
Based on these pix, the shorter 'do seems to have aged her about ten years. I'd grow it out again, and maybe add sideswept bangs.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2009 at 6:46pm
Amazing, her left eye is always open more than her right eye.  Hair looks great.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2009 at 12:19pm
I think the mid-style hair was the best (and I'm usually for shorter hair), but I think she needs more of a bang, forehead is a little big to me.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2009 at 12:01am
The new style is very boring.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2009 at 10:15pm
News babe Alicia Acuna has tidied up her look.

She used to have long hair -- long for a news babe anyway.

%5bimage%5d%20

Then she went shorter:

%5bimage%5d%20

and a little bit shorter:

then showed signs of growing a bit longer; I was all for that!

In June 2008 on a hair site, someone wrote: "Think there's any hope she'll grow her hair out as long as it once was? She seems off to a good start."

Oh, that was me.

And now this:

I'm not sure what I think about the hairstyle -- like I said it tidied her up -- but this is the first time I noticed that her eyes were so different.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic