Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexis Bledel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cattchels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cattchels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexis Bledel
    Posted: May 27 2010 at 5:42pm
I loooove her hair. Mine is about the same color, but unfortunately when I grow it out like that, it just looks stringy.

Edited by cattchels - May 28 2010 at 3:29pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 3:37am
Nice pics thanks.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 5:55pm
Nice!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 2:57pm
I like the overall length and style, but not the flatness and half-grown-out bangs on top. But she's definitely looking less like a girl and more like a woman!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 11:42am
she looks great!
ethandavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethandavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 9:59am
Yes, it is. Her brown hair and blue eyes have always made a nice contrast and I like that she's grown out the blunt bangs.

Now that you've distracted us from talking about the same two people and hair politics, can we get back to that please.
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 9:26am
Beautiful look for her

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic