Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need some help picking color~!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some help picking color~!
    Posted: February 06 2012 at 8:18am
Love the red and your cut, it suits you very well! 
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 6:18pm
Red, and the cut is amazing!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2012 at 6:39am
I like the red with your skin tone.
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 9:06pm
short Mama, I think you should have red with highlites. Not so chinky. Or you should have  your stylist blonde you hair around your face blonde such as your bangs and temple area.
Thats what i would suggest, If one color GO RED!!!!
Mike cuts
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 5:03pm
Platinum blonde just might look great on you. I really love the cut, is that as short as you go, or do you go shorter?
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 7:08am
EXACTLY what I was thinking. IF she came into my salon, I would say the SAME THING!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 5:31am
Hi & welcome. 

Bnbivii makes a great point.  You could totally rock a white blonde...platinum and look amazing.  Also the cut looks great with your face.  Makes your eyes really pop.

The red is pretty and looks beautiful, but platinum blonde ala Marilyn is really hot right now and the best hair for that color is super short like yours.  When your hair is short you can go with a white blonde without worrying about the damage.

If you came into my salon I would say...hey why not try a beautiful white blonde.  It is so "in" right not and you have the face for it.

Of course that's just my humble opinion and certainly all the guys have a male perspective so I would certainly respect their opinions.

Thanks for posting your photo.  I hope you will post your new color and let us know what you're doing.

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 05 2012 at 5:32am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 5:20am
RED for sure
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 3:48am
Red for sure, and I love the cut.
chameleongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chameleongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 2:33am
Red is nice, and you could add blond highlights to lighten it. I also have rotated between red and blond, and always end up going back to red. Been red for almost three years now (without switching), and try highlights when I feel like a change. That is a nice shade of red too
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 1:54am
Red for me - great style
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 10:26pm
Red, and I love the cut BTW.

Edited by HAWG - January 04 2012 at 10:27pm
HAWG
ShortieMama3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortieMama3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 9:45pm
Shaking up the bottle now! Wink
Yes, I'm a woman that actually LOVES my hair short! Stop pestering me to grow it long.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 6:47pm
Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortieMama3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 6:26pm
2 blondes 2 reds.  I need a tiebreaker here! Wacko
Yes, I'm a woman that actually LOVES my hair short! Stop pestering me to grow it long.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 6:10pm
You look great both ways.  But, my preference is blond.  Maybe a lighter blond than you had.
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 4:15pm
Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortieMama3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 3:33pm
Hahaha!  Will have to hold out for a few more responses I guess.  We're all back at square one. Smile
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 2:21pm
I have to disagree with bnbivi00...I think the red is WAY better...at this point, I guess we are about as helpful as your husband.  I wish my wife would think like you about hairlength.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 2:10pm
Personally, I LOVE the blonde and would probably suggest going even blonder than the pic you displayed. Would look great with that cut!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic