Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
joehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haircut
    Posted: July 31 2002 at 12:12pm
I would like to chat with you about this. I think that some women can wear short hair. If you want to chat real time just drop me an email
Joehair
Stefan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2002 at 12:10pm
Mary

Would love to talk to you about cutting your hair short please email me to discuss it further - email me at sph24uk@lycos.co.uk
Larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2002 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by mary mary wrote:

I would like to share my feeling and ideas about cutting my hair with guys that love with with short hair.I have a very long hair, but I need some guys to give that "push" to do it...Anyone that wants to share thoughts with me ?please email:waiting 4 u....

Hello Mary,I am a man from Sweden I got my hairfetish,dramatic haircuts,forced haircuts,I am what we can say a dominant haircutter,I am 41 years old,would be glad to hear from you.
larry768320@hotmail.com
Yorkieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2002 at 2:06pm
Hi Mary,
Read your message, and just want to say that if you need a push, then in my opinion, you`re not ready to cut your hair.
Of course I could be wrong, but you will have to prove that to me. If you can, then I`m the man to give you all the encouragement you need to get a short sexy haircut.
E-mail me, as I`d love to hear from you!

idwhite_2000@yahoo.co.uk

Ian.
Ian
woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2002 at 4:55pm
Love to talk to you Mary. You need a push you say? email me at dwdogger1@msn.com
woody
woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2002 at 4:55pm
Love to talk to you Mary. You need a push you say? email me at dwdogger1@msn.com
woody
Bobstruck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobstruck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2002 at 1:57am

I would like to share my feeling and ideas about cutting my hair with guys that love with with short hair.I have a very long hair, but I need some guys to give that "push" to do it...Anyone that wants to share thoughts with me ?please email:waiting 4 u....

Hey there Mary, my name is Pete from S.F CA. Just wanted to throw in my two cents for what its worth. For a guy who,s always had GFs with long straight hair, and never wanting to cut it( for that matter either did they) what i would,nt do today to have met at least 1 female who was willing to try out something different like some of the hot and sexy cuts that are such a total turnon to most guys ( I myself have a thing for BOBS) Be your own person and do what you want, for you first Once you try a hot new cut and the guys cant keep there eyes off you, you,ll know im right :your hair pal Pete :AKA: BOBSTRUCK
PETE D
riverbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 9:09am
would love to chat about cut maybe even be the one that does it feel free to email if like.
rome19047 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rome19047 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 9:05pm
Mary, Hi, I love women with short hair. I think it is really sexy, and I`m a hairstylist. So if you`d like to chat I`d be honored. Feel free to email me at rome19047@yahoo.com.
Rob Davis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 3:00pm

p.s. contact me at Mezzanine_Floor_2005@hotmail.com
Rob Davis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 2:58pm
Hi, I would love to share my ideas of haircutting and women with short hair
shishu911 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishu911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 1:28pm
hi i would like to share short hair feelings ith u i like short and long hair very much plz mail me on shishu_009@hotmail.com
am View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote am Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
I would just like to agree with Richard's comment. I once had a very long hair back in high school and had it cut when I knew that my crush likes me because I was like her ex-girlfriend who has long hair. I cut it without any thought. I didn't want him to like me because of that.Now I regret it. It has been six years and I still haven't had my hair long since then. Wish I wasn't so impulsive.So give it a lot of thoughts Mary. You may regret it later. It's easy to cut your hair but it's hard to make it long again. Cutting just takes a few minutes while making it long takes years. Anyway, whatever your decision is, I hope you'll be happy with it.In any case, short hair is also nice! And easy to maintain at that!!
Tim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
> please dont do it
jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
> I would like to share my feeling and ideas> about cutting my hair with guys that love with> with short hair.> I have a very long hair, but I need some> guys to give that "push" to do it...>> Anyone that wants to share thoughts with> me ?> please email:> waiting 4 u....
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
E-mail me...Love to talk with you....Dave
David M Squires
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
> I would like to share my feeling and ideas> about cutting my hair with guys that love with> with short hair.> I have a very long hair, but I need some> guys to give that "push" to do it...>> Anyone that wants to share thoughts with> me ?> please email:It could be an unforgettable experience - contact me!> waiting 4 u....
:)
DM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
Hi Mary, I would love to talk with you about cutting your hair. First how long is really long, and second what type of cut do you have in mind? I look forward to hearing from you and talking with you about cutting your hair.
Richard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
I'd like to ask, how long is your hair? What do you call "very long hair"? From your reply we can gauge the depth (or length) of this impending tragedy.I guess my next question is, why would you want to cut your hair? In my experience, a lady who cuts her hair is usually trying to teach someone a lesson. She is making a statement (to or at someone), or she wants to make a big change in her life and feels that cutting her hair will be somehow symbolic of that change.Very long beautiful hair is the ultimate symbol of femininity and a powerful attractor to those of us of that persuation. If you cut your hair, sadly in a matter of seconds, you will suddenly morph (at least through our eyes) from someone very special, to someone very ordinary. Unfair perhaps, but true.I hope that you choose not to cut your hair. But what whatever you decide, I wish you the best.
Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:38pm
mary im into short hair on women if you would like to chat mail me> I would like to share my feeling and ideas> about cutting my hair with guys that love with> with short hair.> I have a very long hair, but I need some> guys to give that "push" to do it...>> Anyone that wants to share thoughts with> me ?> please email:> waiting 4 u....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic