Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I think we should all just Chill Out... (nm)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think we should all just Chill Out... (nm)
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
> Ya know Diane,> You really have a way of getting on peoples nerves!> What happened to the peace you wanted about an hour> ago? Jeff has asked eveyone to chill out, but you just> don't seem to get the message. If you'd like to start> slinging mud again, do it with someone else.Oh poor baby( lol)The only fair thing is to invite you to the hair politic since Jerky flea started a thread about you and the situation. I thought it would only be fair to hear your side of views. You really don't need to be so hostile. If that little thing like an invitation gets on your nerve then everything does. I asked you two questions on this message board and you wouldn't answer them so I am asking you to come over to the hair politic and I really would like to have the answers. If you don't want to clear all this up then no skin off my nose.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Jena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Actually, I took it as a warm-hearted invitation extended to you to join in a conversation. This is a personals forum, and the politics forum would likely be where we should debate hair issues.
The Real Brian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Real Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Ya know Diane,You really have a way of getting on peoples nerves! What happened to the peace you wanted about an hour ago? Jeff has asked eveyone to chill out, but you just don't seem to get the message. If you'd like to start slinging mud again, do it with someone else.
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
> Hi Diane,> Thank you once again your kind words. After the last> barrage about Brian and Brian, I felt like I had the> whole message board family mad at me and decided to> log off. But it seems like we ARE all a> "family" and it's tough to stay away from> the ones you care about, so I logged back in at> 11:00EST and saw your message. You turned what had> been a horrible evening into a great calm and peace> for me.> You are a sweetheart,> Thank you,> "The real" bb
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
Hi Diane,Thank you once again your kind words. After the last barrage about Brian and Brian, I felt like I had the whole message board family mad at me and decided to log off. But it seems like we ARE all a "family" and it's tough to stay away from the ones you care about, so I logged back in at 11:00EST and saw your message. You turned what had been a horrible evening into a great calm and peace for me.You are a sweetheart,Thank you,"The real" bb
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
>
The Real Brian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Real Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:54pm
BB,I accept your apology.Look, this is just getting ridiculous. Lets get a grip here people. Whether you like it or not, it's only HAIRCUT!! And it's not even YOUR HAIR!! Genni couldn't have been happier with the results and isn't that really all that matters?And, what's the big deal about selling tapes? Don at "Hair We Are" and Lee at "Phd4U" sells a ton of makeover tapes! Genni used her share to help pay for college and I'm paying off part (a small part) of the $1,000 I spent on a video camera.Please, lets grow up, and give this a rest!
Unregistered
Unregistered
> I'll go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> bb
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
>I agree. I am truly sorry, Brian. And I am also truly sorry, Diane, for getting you in the middle of this mess.I'll go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bb
The Hair Boutique View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Hair Boutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic