Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Love to talk to women abot haircuts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love to talk to women abot haircuts
    Posted: June 09 2000 at 1:47pm
Try accessing the "hair enthusiasts hotline" and click on the one called "members". There are all sorts of short styles there. Alternatively, search for "women with shaved heads" (Don't be put off, it's not that bad) You'll eventually find some great pictures of beautiful, ultra-close cropped females.
phil
westl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2000 at 4:53pm
My hair is medium short. I have always wanted to go ultra short. I have a little bit of a perm left on the ends and would like that to come off as well. I am not really sure how I would look with it very short but would like to find out.
westl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2000 at 4:52pm
My hair is medium short. I have always wanted to go ultra short. I have a little bit of a perm left on the ends and would like that to come off as well. I am not really sure how I would look with it very short but would like to find out.
Taiki_Kou View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taiki_Kou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2000 at 12:04am
I actually know firsthand about how sensual it can be! For the better part of last year I had kind of the Boot Camp look myself :-) . Unfortunately, now it's been growing since October and I often miss the way it was, but I'm trying to get to a certain hairstyle and I know if I relapse to my old hair I'll kick myself for messing up my progress :-( . Why couldn't I have chosen someone with much shorter hair to emulate instead?
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2000 at 9:21pm
You and me both! Seriously though, there are many such dedicated US sites but I'm trying to set up something similar in the UK. Any takers?
phil
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2000 at 1:14am
I'm a hairdresser of many yrs, I would love to talk to women interested in cutting,buzzing or even shaving your head. The experence could be very sensual. If you're the daring type of women and loves to try new things, post or e-mail me at horn_86@hotmail.com
Dave
David M Squires
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic