Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking For Friends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lyndzee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking For Friends
    Posted: September 12 2001 at 8:22pm
Reply to message: 4.1397.1
quote:

Taiki_Kou originally wrote:
Most of the friends I already have aren't interested in rambling on about hair for hours the way I am, so I hoped that asking here could get some like-minded people to become friends with me. My interest in talking about hair is mostly in the cutting department with occasional topics of whose hair is nice and whose isn't (usually in the media). I'm not interested to talk to long-hairs unless they enjoy to talk about cutting it off, because I find long hair disgusting. Similar interests to mine (especially toy collections, music--but _not_ the popular kind, and nearly anything Japanese, especially) are a bonus. Can't talk about hair forever, you know!
Well, I don't expect anyone to really reply to this, but I'll post it anyway and see. . .

Hi Taiki Kou, what`s up? The message you posted sounded genuinely eccentric, so I could not resist replying. I like to chat about hair, but ultimately I like to chat with people who are diverse and incredibly interesing. What kind of music do you listen to? I`m nuts for indie releases and good electronic music. Bjork is my faveorite musician, and when it comes to literature, magical realism is my faveorite genre. I don`t really collect anything, I consider myself to be somewhat of a minimalistic organic person. But, I can definately appreciate interesting collections. If you ever want to chat- e mail me. mcdaniel@augsburg.edu
lyndzee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyndzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2001 at 8:22pm
quote:

Taiki_Kou originally wrote:
Most of the friends I already have aren't interested in rambling on about hair for hours the way I am, so I hoped that asking here could get some like-minded people to become friends with me. My interest in talking about hair is mostly in the cutting department with occasional topics of whose hair is nice and whose isn't (usually in the media). I'm not interested to talk to long-hairs unless they enjoy to talk about cutting it off, because I find long hair disgusting. Similar interests to mine (especially toy collections, music--but _not_ the popular kind, and nearly anything Japanese, especially) are a bonus. Can't talk about hair forever, you know!
Well, I don't expect anyone to really reply to this, but I'll post it anyway and see. . .

Hi Taiki Kou, what`s up? The message you posted sounded genuinely eccentric, so I could not resist replying. I like to chat about hair, but ultimately I like to chat with people who are diverse and incredibly interesing. What kind of music do you listen to? I`m nuts for indie releases and good electronic music. Bjork is my faveorite musician, and when it comes to literature, magical realism is my faveorite genre. I don`t really collect anything, I consider myself to be somewhat of a minimalistic organic person. But, I can definately appreciate interesting collections. If you ever want to chat- e mail me.
HELLRAISER666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HELLRAISER666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2001 at 7:41am
Hi

I read your message and if you want to talk my e-mail is richard_thomas97@hotmail.com.

I like talking about females in the media - mainly guessing who I think would look good if they cut their hair short.

Also I`m interested in samurais, heavy metal - can`t stand pop music and I collect and paint models(Games Workshop).

How old are you? I`m 19
Are you male or female?

Reply soon

Richard
Allie727 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allie727 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2000 at 5:24pm
Hi! My name is Allie, and I am totally into talking about hair. Everyone I know isn't really interested in the subject, but I'd be glad to talk! w/b!
Allie
Bill123456789 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill123456789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2000 at 2:59am
Hi Taiki
i have shoulder lenght and would like some support for taking it all off!
Would you do it for me, I cant find anyone who wants me to cut it.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2000 at 8:01am
I hope you don't mind a guy responding to this. I've been into short hair since I was a child after, somewhat perversely, being forced to wear it unfashionably short. I hated it at first, then grew to like the feeling of being different, and to appreciate the liberating feeling one has when you have LOADS of hair cut off! As I've got older I turned my attention to short-haired women, as you will have noticed when replying to my survey elsewhere on this page. If this is your 'thing', there is a great site to be reached by searching first for "short hair shrine", then "1.links short" which shows many related sites, with pictures. My personal favourite is 'short hair lovers unite'. See what you think.
phil
Taiki_Kou View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taiki_Kou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2000 at 12:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic