Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One Shampoo Stand in NJ/ NYC area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sheeba the warrior View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheeba the warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One Shampoo Stand in NJ/ NYC area
    Posted: April 13 2001 at 6:21pm
KOOL. WOULD LUV IT.....write to me at SheebaW@hotmail.com. I live in Delaware. Not very far from where you are.............................
PassionForHair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PassionForHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2001 at 1:11pm
Hello All You Women with Gorgeous Hair,

I am a 33 year old man from NJ. I run a successful consulting comapny in the Princeton area. I have real passion for gorgeous hair. Would love to have a `One Shampoo Stand` with women with great hair in NJ/ NY area. I can offer a great head massage follwed by a relaxing shampoo. Shere pampering. A win-win proposition and good/ clean fun....Oh, I love brushing and combing great hair too. More pampering for you...
Please send me an email if you are interested (passionforhair@yahoo.com). I promise an incredible time and experience of your lifetime.

Hope to hear from you soon....

Warm Regards,

PassionForHair

PS- I am very serious about it. So, please give it a serious thought and respond only if there is a genuine interest. Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic