Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair pulling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair pulling
    Posted: January 03 2003 at 6:09pm
In most cases putting presure on hair or pulling the hair, (like putting your hair in tight tight pony tails) can lead to hair loss or preminant damage over the *years* If your brother was pulling your hair for hours upon hours like some people pulll their hair back in tight pony tails I`d say you`d have a problem. But if he just yanked on your hair nothing is going to be "wrong" and you arenot goign to lose your hair just becuase he yanked on it.

When me and my sister were little we used to yank on eachother`s hair while fighting all the time. I didn`t lose any hair. And we are not currently bald, so that should say somehting. ;)
~Kitty brite
Magnus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2002 at 9:18pm
Hi everyone.I was just wondering if putting preasure or pulling hair can cause damage that is ireversible.My baby brother pulled some of my long hair yesterday and I noticed the scalp area where the hair was pulled hurts a little bit.Any help or reassurance would be much appreciated.Thank you and take care.

Cheers
Magnus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic