Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purplebubba's new siggy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purplebubba's new siggy!
    Posted: February 02 2005 at 2:47pm
Purplebubba has a new signature graphic! It's awesome!
my LJ, 40 inches long
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2005 at 5:38pm
Thanks Anais,
Can't sneak it past you all aye ;)

The picture is from January 30th.

I had to make a new sig because I had my mom measure my hair for me instead of doing it myself and found out I had 30.5" instead of 31" or more.
Which I'm not upset about because that means that I didn't trim above 30" on Jan 7th. That still puts me within 6" of 36" and within a year of reaching that.

Plus I wanted to combine some of that text because here and LHC I was right at the character limit for sigs.

Thanks Anais :)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 4:44pm
Hey Robert, your hair looks great in the new picture... and so much information within the gif, too! I need to update my sig pic soon...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2005 at 4:50pm
Thanks Dave.

It's getting wavier too. The ends are becoming more like 2b now.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 6:09pm
Hey Robert,

I don't even know my own hair "type" (Fia's hair typing methodology), but I would estimate my hair is medium-fine thickness, and just a shade away from "always straight" (the waviness in my hair pics is the result of braids). With that in mind, I'd guess my hair "type" is about 1bMFii.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2005 at 7:20pm
I kinda prefer the descriptive types myself like you did.

I think in some cases it would be better if the classes were more like

1a 1b, 2a 2b, etc instead of 3 of each.

That way you can say Slightly Wavy or Mostly Wavy.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic