Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Better pic of 18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Better pic of 18
    Posted: February 24 2005 at 12:56pm
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 1:15pm
Girl, that is some serious hair. What's your routine with it? That's human hair, right? WOWZA!

I saw a pic the other night at Chainsaw Mary that reminded me of you. http://chainsawmary.com/pictures/19.jpg
darthmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darthmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 1:58pm
oooooooh that is pretty.
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 2:15pm
Gorgeous! you can't even tell it's extensions!

Great job!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 2:15pm
Gorgeous. And you want to straighten it? I wish I could have curly hair like that just once in my life.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 3:26pm
That's really pretty Rose! Your color is pretty too!
It is what it is...
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 3:33pm
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just love everything about your hair
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 4:40pm
oooh thats so good, i cant tell where your real hair is at all! *guess thats the point! hehe*
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 5:11pm
Absolutely gorgeous, Rose! The color match, texture, and placement are all perfect. I can't tell where your real hair ends, either.

You must be thrilled, I'm sure.

Congratulations! :)
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 6:59pm
Ive become quite smitten with the curl, making me re-think getting french refined..

Is it ok to dye the extensions and my own head? Just looking at the photos I can tell that the red is starting to get yellowy. I'd like to dye it a darker red, then the hilights will be a lighter red. Hrm.

Thanks for all the compliments, I feel good, having hair that I like. Its weird how hair effects us, inside.

Rose
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 7:00pm
amm - whoa! Thats exactly like mine. I am thinking of getting some #33.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 8:00pm
Whoa, that's beautiful! They blend very nicely, and I like the blond streaks, too.

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic