Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Product idea for Haircandy.net

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Product idea for Haircandy.net
    Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:16pm
Here is another link for Brandywine products:

http://www.mhrw.com/c_chemicals.html
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:14pm
That's a great idea. I will look into it this week and see what I can do . I appreciate all of the input ladies! You're all awesome!

Kristin
Alyssa_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyssa_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:03pm
I've never heard of a Ricky's (I'm in the south) so I did a search, here's a site with a bunch of products by the same company if anyone's interested.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/paynesbeautysupply-salon/wimapr.html
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:39pm
I bought mine at a little shop that sold hair pieces and claw clip pony's inside the mall. It's not there anymore though...
I'd think the spray can would be a better deal
It is what it is...
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:36pm
Ha! That's the same company. This stuff is called "Wig Luster," but I'm sure it's quite similar. $10, though? Where did you buy it? I got a big can for $3.99. (Maybe that's because it's a slightly different product, though.)

:)

P.S.--I'm raiding all the Ricky's in NYC and buying them out now, while they've still got it!
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:31pm
Opps! I posted the wrong picture, hehehe
It is what it is...
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:29pm
Speaking of Brandywine, I loved this stuff on my ponytail piece. I paid $10.00 for this little spray bottle!

It is what it is...
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:14pm
That sounds like a great idea, Metalgirl.

If you're going to be selling synth monofiber or hairpieces at any point, Kristin, I would also suggest selling a wig spray. I've used all sorts of silicone and braid sprays since I've had my PH/Dome, as well as fabric softener and the Dome Care spray, and the best product I've used by far is this cheap-o wig spray I bought at Ricky's. It's called Brandywine Wig Luster (the manufacturer is Hairess Corp.) and a huge aerosol can costs only $3.99. It really makes the hair much more silky and manageable--I love this stuff!

I don't know if you're interested in selling hairpieces, but I just got a couple of gorgeous 3/4 and drawstring falls manufacturered by Mona Lisa and New Look. Love 'em!

:)
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 9:43pm
Kristin, I have an idea for you to ponder:

When I took the Balmain class, they are selling a shampoo and conditioner that is silicone and alcohol free to use on hair extensions.

I don't use the Balmain fusion because I don't like it, but I have been selling those shampoos and conditioners to my shrink link clients. By using a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain sillicone, it should help prevent premature slippage of extensions.

On Ebay, in the store 'Not Just Wigs', they are selling an 'oil free' shampoo and conditioner for extensions.

This may be something you want to look into. The store is coming along nicely!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic