Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To Sherrie and Save a Stray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Sherrie and Save a Stray
    Posted: February 24 2005 at 9:55pm
I hope these pics come up okay...
Here's the 27-613 Sherrie.

Also, I couldn't resist, Save a Stray, our kittys are twins! He's a rescue kitty I've had for three years now. His name is "Harley"

It is what it is...
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:04pm
Thanks Bridget....I appreciate the help!

And Harley is sooo cute! We have 2 cats. One of which was a stray that we adopted. He is 19 years old now! He is completely healthy and active and has been the BEST housecat I could have ever asked for! The other is still an ornry kitten LOL
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 10:07pm
He's my one and only, my childhood cat, Spooky was 21 when she finally bit the dust...

K.... back to hair LOL
It is what it is...
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:17pm
Aaahhh, I just melted when I saw Harley!! He's a looker Bridget!! Thanks for posting his Pic!!

Hair is my #2 obsession of course!! Have to try the Wa Wa, it looks real nice
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:21pm
Hey Bridget, where did you get the WAWA on a weft? I thought it only came in bulk? I would love to get some on a weft and maybe try the ChrissyV glue.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 11:23pm
That WaWa looks yummy. 613/27 is my favorite color (or color blend as it may be).

And your kitty is absolutely adorable!
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 4:58am
Sorry couldn't resist chiming in here, this is my cat midnight and my four dogs, Isaac, Kimi, Bruno and Marcus xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 5:04am
Amanda~ I LOVE YOUR FURRY FAMILY!! HOW CUTE!! >^..^<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 5:22am
Thanks a lot, my cat is nine but the dogs are all rescue dogs from RSPCA xxxx
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 7:05am
Look at that big Oreo Cookie Kitty!
It is what it is...
rachelrolen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelrolen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 7:59am
All the animals are SSOOO cute!!!.....
I can't help myself....gotta share my babies with ya...

Sunny Dog the Super Wog and Mr. Kitty Fat Cat
Got them both from the humane society a few yrs apart..oh an my husbands legs....the pics are a few yrs old....still trying to figure out how to get a pic I took on my cell of my dog sitting in the drivers seat on the ferry last December....
Dang sorry they are SO big...

Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 8:04am
Dang, those pics are huge girl! Cute furry fam!

It looks like your husband gave birth to the cat on the one picture...lol
It is what it is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 8:22am
Ha ha that really made me laugh Bridget, I love animals xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelrolen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 1:18pm
Bridget...

Ya sorry..lol....didn't realize how big they were.....
I never thought about that ( the giving birth thing ) I'll tell him later that's pretty darn funny....LOL....that was taken after he had come home from work ....ahhhh the smell of black socks after you've been running up and down a submarine all day in sweaty nasty boots......that'll wake ya up...lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2005 at 4:17pm
Bridget, your funny girl!!

Love the pics Rachel!! So Cute!!

I think this thread has now become "Our Furry Families". HeeHee
Yeah, but my cats love hair extensions too!! I have to keep all my hair extensions in a seperate room as they would be "rabbit kickin' it". I have this one cat that goes crazy if I wear a hair weave!! he will jump on the back of the couch behind me and start biting the top of the tracks!! He's hilarious, he doesn't do it when I have fusion in, only a weave. Got to Luv them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelrolen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 12:43pm
I think my cat sees it as needing to be cleaned...he'll lick at it and what he interprets as a tangle he chews off....he does it to my natural hair and hubbys leg and arm hair.....I read somewhere that when you have a cat that does that its like kitty OCD or something....if you believe that....I dunno he's the same with lotion...you put some on he comes over to lick it off....lol...oh well it's the quirky things in everyones pets that make them the best...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic