Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY CUTICLE HAIR ARRIVED!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY CUTICLE HAIR ARRIVED!!!
    Posted: March 01 2005 at 6:06pm
Did I tell you it was the bomb, or what?

I can't wait to see your pics! :)
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 5:51pm
Thank you again. I think I will use therma silk mousse on it to protect it from the heat.

What I really love about it is how real it really looks and FEELS! All of the hair I have gad in the past didn't feel real. It was 100% human but it was too dry.

I got the 28 inch and it is prettty long when I hold it up next to me. REALLY long. I look like Rapunzel. Thats the look I was going for anyway. But I might just get a couple inches shorter when I order the second batch so I can save some money.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 5:43pm
Whew...that's a relief!

I'm really glad you like it, Amy. It is seriously the best human hair I've ever worn. It stays shiny and beautiful, even after tons of styling, and should last you for a long time. It is much better than hair I've paid more than $1200 for, in fact.

Someone else mentioned this, too: There seems to be a kind of coating on the H&H cuticle hair (not the typical silicone coating, either) that makes it supersoft and manageable; I have no idea what it is, though.

By the way (not sure if I mentioned this before), my hisandher tended to sizzle ever so slightly when I curled it, so if that happens don't be alarmed. The hair holds up amazingly well.

Good luck! :)
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 5:34pm
YAY! My HisandHer Cuticle Silky Straight hair arrived today, a day early!

I LOVE IT! It is exactly the same texture as my own hair! The only disappointment I have is that I could only afford 1 batch (1/4 pound) so I have to wait to get another. I thought I would be able to get away with one because my hair is thin anyway. Maybe I can, I still have to sew them together with the clips so I might. If not, I get paid Thursday so I know where my paycheck will be going.

Thanks Jenny for recommending this hair. After a couple months of researching with the help of all of your wonderful advice, I found the right hair for me! Thanks so much!! I'll post pics either tonight or tommorow once I get this batch sewed up and on my head!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic