Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chiken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair extensions
    Posted: March 07 2005 at 5:16am
HI

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN DO HAIR EXTENSIONS IN WALES (OR CLOSE) PREFERABLY THE SHRINKIES ONES.

I WANT THEM DONE BUT CANT FIND ANYONE TO DO THEM!!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW, EITHER PY REPLYING OR BY E MAIL TO SPARKLEECHIKEN@HOTMAIL.COM

THANX
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 5:17am
Hi there chick, I live in England, Nottinghamshire and do the shrinkies but so far I haven't heard of anybody else doing it so far in your area. Have you thought of doing it yourself xx
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 6:52am
I back that response. Why don't you buy a mannequin head ($20), some synthetic hair and shrinkies and learn how to do it? There's a link to a cable organizer company that sells shrinkies really cheap from last night. Then you can do your friends, teach them and have them do you.
It's such a small investment to get into the craft.
Best of Luck.
Umm, I have to ask you. Does everyone have a corgi in Wales? If we came there on vacation could we pick one up easily? We've always had corgis and thought it would be a hoot to bring one home from Wales. (sorry for the weird question)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic