Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!! HUGE KNOTS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 7:31am
Is the 101 higher-quality than the 909? I think it's supposed to be. Either way, it's crazy that the hair has turned this quickly.

I've never ordered hair from hairpiece.com--only supplies. Fortunately, I got them right away. I didn't have any problems with my order.

:)
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 7:36am
I wore 101 for quite a while and it worked out just fine, i wore it for like a month and a half and washed it every day. I also used that conditioner i posted.

edit, yes 101 is softer and more fine
i love plastikhaar
krs523 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krs523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 1:03pm
Thanks, everyone...for the suggestions and feedback. I ended up taking out the hair last night and it looks like a piece of roadkill!

I would love to try the Bohyme, but I've not been able to master pretipping the hair myself. I guess it will just take practice.

My goal (and mission in life) is to get a refund for the hair. At least a partial. It's unacceptable to have only worn the hair for a week and have it mat and tangle after the first wash.

I'll keep you updated! Again, thanks for the support! I was in tears last night over having to take it out.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 1:17pm
Well, you have my sympathies--that's nonsense, and I really hope you get your money back. I haven't seen consistently good reviews for any pretipped hair, except perhaps the Extensions-Plus stuff.

It would be really cool if some talented pretipper from this board started a pretipping service, where we could just send the hair and get it pretipped and sent back. It might be cool for someone who free time and wants to make some extra cash. I'm just not sure if it's the type of thing that would make sense given how long it takes, what you'd be able to charge, shipping costs, etc.

Hmmm..... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic