Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stupid question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jenn c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenn c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stupid question
    Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:22am
ok so i put extendtubes in yesterday and i was laying in bead just now wondering if the extendtubes will set of the security alarms at airports, i have to fly in may and june and thats going to be embarassing. lol if it will i might just want to wear my clip ins or do weft method. lol anybody know?????
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 7:00am
Well all I can say is that I have clients with them in and they have travled with out problems so I think your safe
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 7:23am
I've heard of this happening, but I think it's unusual. I traveled with them and they didn't set off any alarms. :)
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 4:40pm
One of my clients who was wearing Eurolocs did set off the alarm at the airport and was pulled aside. The security agent laughed when my client showed her the extensions!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic