Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More... Tiffani Amber Thiessen "banged"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WMAdams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMAdams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More... Tiffani Amber Thiessen "banged"
    Posted: February 17 2003 at 6:50pm
I know this is old news, but I just thought I'd add my own take on the whole deal.

It's been a long time since I've seen Tiffani with bangs, and I can't recall EVER seeing her banged with the rest so long: http://images2.wireimage.com/images/thumbnail/887121.jpg and http://images2.wireimage.com/images/thumbnail/887120.jpg

In my opinion, I don't have any real complaints about the not-so-recent-anymore change, but I do admit liking her longer, swept-to-the-side look better - it just seems to give her more of the mysterious image that I believe has contributed to her going so far in her career.

Bill
I regret that I have but one quote to
leave for my country...
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 10:01pm
When Tiffani starred in "Saved by the Bell" as a youngster, she had nearly waistlength hair at times... and quite often bangs.
WMAdams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WMAdams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2003 at 6:14pm
Whoops! Right you are, Gord. I remember the series now that you mention it. Been a long time though.
I regret that I have but one quote to
leave for my country...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic