Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bzzzzzzzz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Iteki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iteki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bzzzzzzzz
    Posted: March 14 2002 at 3:13pm
Hehehe, not really a disaster, since I did it myself, but I now have 0 hair. I shaved it all off the other night :) It doesn`t look very good, but it feels fantastic!! However, I do need some hints on what to do when it starts growing out...

Advice, tips, etc on how to let it "grow out gracefully" would be very much appreiciated.

Iteki - will try anything once
felix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2002 at 12:58pm
First of all, you`ll only need to wash your hair once or twice a week for at least the next three months. Don`t wash more often -- hair can take care of itself.

You might want to go to the salon in a month or so, to get the sides and the back cut shorter. It`ll look very `uniform` by then. Two months after that, you`ll want to have it done again, to avoid the "mullet" look. Three months after that, you`ll probably be able to put it in a small ponytail. And after that, I wouldn`t know how to advise you, as I never got that far.
-f
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic