Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RMV View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RMV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Hair
    Posted: February 19 2002 at 12:23pm
Hi, I have a huge problem. I have curly hair, but I used to strighten it. Now I have Highlights with my culry hair but its all dull and dry. What can I used to bring out some shine to my hair. Also, any tips on hair sytles for medium long hair.

Thank you,
RMV
Joel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2002 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by RMV RMV wrote:

Hi, I have a huge problem. I have curly hair, but I used to strighten it. Now I have Highlights with my culry hair but its all dull and dry. What can I used to bring out some shine to my hair. Also, any tips on hair sytles for medium long hair.

Thank you,
RMV

You have got to try the mousse Joico Ice whip! It is about the best thing you are going to find out there. It might leave your hair a little hard but it makes it look really flawless!! Try some of that Artec smoothing shampoo and conditioner. That always adds alot of shine to my hair. Also the Artec moisturizing pac is a huge help. If you don`t like to use mousse try the matrix vavoom hair gel! Well, good luck I hope your hair looks great!!! Joel
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2002 at 1:36pm
I use the pantene line for curly hair. They have the shampoo, conditioner, and mousse. My hair has a lot of shine to it using these products and my hair doesn`t get frizzy. I tried the joico ice whip, but I like the pantene better.
tse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 11:47am
I have a question regarding pantene products.
I am a male and my hair its a little bit curly, not much but yes it is curly. i am letting my hair grow to have longhair and it is a dry hair as well. Instead of using the pantene for curly hair, i use the one for straight n smooth, meaning my curls are less defined (less curls), but lately it seems like my hair looks really messy like if i never brush it, however i`m afraid to use the other pantene for curly hair since what if i go really curly and i don`t like it or something.

what do you think?
tse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2002 at 10:33pm
damn, i bought the pantene for curly hair, and it actually add lots of moisture to my hair, it repaired completely but made it curlier, i will try out just a extra moisture shampoo
LLL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2002 at 2:17pm
I`ve been using curl vive shampoo and conditioner by Loreal. It really works to keep my curly hair looking shiny and manageable---not too wild and not frizzy. If want, I just use my fingers to scrunch my hair and loosen my curlsfor a more body look. For me the pantene line was flattening my curls too much.

for beauty salon products, I like the bed head line, control freak shampoo & conditoner. I`ve also used the hemp product gel whose name I cannot remember right now. It comes in a bright purple tube.

I like to switch products back and forth when my hair gets too accustomed to a product it acts kinda lifeless.

kimkahlua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimkahlua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 9:15am
Thrix Is Khoo Ros whipped gel, which I get from my hairdresswer - is awesome. My curls are shiny and defined, but not stiff. It smells great too. My thirsty hair drinks it up. I also sometimes put a little Frizz Ease on the ends while it is still wet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic