Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help My Hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BayBay08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayBay08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help My Hair!!
    Posted: July 21 2004 at 6:43pm
I used to have naturally curly hair, but it then grew out. Over the past couple years, I have dyed and permed and highlighted my hair. In May of 2004, I got a perm after waiting like 3-4 months after dying my hair, and it looks terrible. Its frizzy and the girl who did it chopped off some of my hair because she said it was 'too heavy' and wouldnt curl right but the problem was she didnt perm it right. I am afraid my hair is ruined for the time being. I would like to get it relaxed, but my mom says it will be too much on my hair. My hair isnt quite to my shoulders, and she gave me a really tight perm thats really frizzy. Now, I'm only 14 years old and I dont want to have my hair ruined already, so I really would like some advice!! Thanks bunches, and you can also e-mail me at nike_chick_08@hotmail.com with suggestions.
*/*\*Bailey*/*\*
frizzygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 10:57am
Ooooh, there's nothing that will make you feel worse than getting a bad perm! before we knew my hair was natraully curly, when i was 11, my aunt cut my waist length hair to my shoulders and permed it. It was so fried! But, there are a few things you can do.

Give your new perm a couple of weeks, it should relax a little bit. You also need to do some major deep conditioning if your hair is badly damaged. Aveda makes a great deep conditioning product; you should deep-condition once a week, twice if it's bad. Much of the time, hair gets frizzy because it lacks moisture. Use a very gentle shampoo and avoid blowdrying. If you must blowdry, do so on low and use a diffuser, the real one that is bowl shaped with little "fingers" in the middle of it. It will make your curls prettier. To loosen your curls, after you apply your products and your hair is just damp, blowdry on low, starting at the top of your head, pointing the blowdrier down. Take the ends of your curls and pull lightly while drying.

Hope this helps a bit!
CO wash only since September '04! Dyed red botticelli curls (3b), fine and just past shoulder length
BayBay08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayBay08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 3:09pm
thats the thing....I do deep condition and its been over two months....I never blow my hair dry and I use great products, but my hair is still really sucky. Could I get x tenso done to it?
*/*\*Bailey*/*\*
ECOSTRAIGHT View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ECOSTRAIGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:48am
I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEB SITE, HTTP://WWW.ECOSTRAIGHT.COM YOU WON'T REGRET IT, THE NEWEST AND BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM YET!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE OR CALL THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION, GET BEAUTIFUL HAIR TODAY!!! 1-800-630-1080 OR ONCE AGAIN HTTP://WWW.ECOSTRAIGHT.COM
BayBay08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayBay08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 4:27pm
Well, I'm getting my hair relaxed and cut short like Mandy Moore's was. I'll put pictures on soon!
*/*\*Bailey*/*\*
mizz_perfect442 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizz_perfect442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 8:18pm
tell me hun ask me and tell me on my come to Mizz P for probs
kk
from

Mizz P
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic