Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much are extensions?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kdprincessjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 12:20pm
can you see the clip on extensions when you try to put your hair up?
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2005 at 2:01pm
you can arrange the placement differently on days you want to wear your hair up.  Or be very careful when putting your hair up
Liviray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liviray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 7:04pm
Just wanted to mention...Jessica has clip ins, she was featured on VH1 and they were styling her hair ~ I had always assumed hers were extentions...but they are actually clip-ins made from human hair. 
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 7:21pm
Yeah I think she does wear clip ins sometimes, but Im pretty sure she changes methods quite frequently.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 9:20pm

WOW! I didn't know Jessica had extensions. I'm going to try and get custom clip in ones to look hot for my 21st birthday. I think I'm either going to buy them from glamourhair.com and get my stylist to color them or order them from hairextensions plus. I LOVE Jessica's hair and am slowly working to be that blonde. :) This is how blonde I am now:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baylormusicgirl03/detail?.dir= d365&.dnm=891b.jpg&.src=ph

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 9:23pm
Good luck, Jess--from the looks of it, you're already pretty close to reaching your goal. Keep us posted; we'd love to see pics of you with your new clip-ins. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdprincessjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 9:30pm

Thanks for all of the help :) My birthday is in 8 weeks so I should be getting the clip ins in the next few weeks and coloring them

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic