Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Amm!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Amm!!!
    Posted: March 24 2005 at 5:45pm
Someone said that you knew where to ge tthe Hot Stuff Fusion (thermofiber) hair... if you wouldnt mind, would you be so kind as to post a link for me? THANKS 

~Jenn~
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:10pm
Oh hello. I didn't see you at first.

I think I saw some links a few days ago on this. Was this one in the mix?

http://www.stevic.shoppingcartsplus.com/catalog/item/656399/ 678924.htm

They sell Hot Stuff in silky straight 18" and a wet and wavy in 20".

Interesting note: They sell a color that's mixed and it's labeled #144 which I have never seen on a standard color ring. I found the below color chart on another site and, as you can see, it looks like a soft shade of blonde that I've never before seen in a thermal synth. Hmmmm. Who will be the first to order it, I wonder.

EDIT: I just found out what they call that #144 Bright Pumpkin Gold. Hmm. Wonder what it looks like?

Edited by amm
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:15pm
Those therm charts are driving me batty! They show all those great colors (including 613A, which I love), but then you go to the drop-down, and only a few of them are there. 

(I'm just looking for sympathy here, if you couldn't tell already....)

:)
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:19pm
Totally OT but...

Jenny, I had a dream someone was pinchbraiding my hair last night. I woke up and my hands rushed up to my head and I was all bumbed. Wish Issac would fly out to California.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:19pm
I bought a color from Texas Beauty Supply they called #144 and called pumpkin gold, and it was screaming pumpkin gold. Luckily I only paid about a dollar for it. Be warned.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 7:37pm
Whoa, AMM. I have a lot of hair dreams, too. In most of them, my extensions are falling out, though, so I'm fairly relieved in the morning. I can only imagine what Freud would say.

I'm getting a whole new PH/Dome install myself next week. At that point, it will have been seven weeks, and although I could keep this hair in longer, I really want to start fresh with a new approach--namely, not doing too much with it.

As Kalika, Boogiemama, and JulieJ recommended long ago, I'm going to rock that initial 50mm wave as long as possible before washing; then, when I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to wash it in cold water and leave it to air-dry and hopefully go a good two weeks or so before I have to steam or blow-dry and reset it. I'm also going to be more careful about brushing this time. I have a tendency to f**k with my hair way too much.

***Just stating this all here for the record so I don't veer from the plan.***
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic