Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey All
    Posted: May 28 2005 at 7:45pm

Hey All,

I'm new to the boards and wanted to say hello

I'm Lisa and I have dark brown hair past my bum....it's so good to find other people with a love of long hair

So er yeh,Hi *waves*

Lisa x

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 7:49pm
Must be nice.I wish my hair was long but i had to cut it because of chemical treatments and thyroid.But I love long hair.How long did it take to get that long or has your hair always been long.I am just starting to grow mine out again.
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 11:26pm
Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your visits here!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
Lisa_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 7:25am

Hey Viktoria and Longhairdreams

Longhairdreams: Sorry to hear you had to cut your hair,I can imagine how hard it was

My hair's been long since I can remember,I'll try and get a photo up to show you later.

Take Care xx

AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 10:26am

Welcome to the boards!  Congrats on such long hair!!

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Elyce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elyce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 9:53am

Welcome Lisa_J!

And LongHairDreams, so sorry about your cut    How long is your hair now?  Best of luck on your regrowth, and congrats on your pregnancy, you're past half way!

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 3:14pm
Yeah my hair is a little past my chin. So I have a very very long way to go.I'm going to substitute with clip in extensions for now.It will keep me from heat styling my natural hair.I have been very tempted lately.It hard,lol.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:43pm

Welcome Lisa! You are going to love it here, and meet lots of good friends.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Lisa_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 11:58am

Thanks for all the welcomes and the compliments

I love it here already lol

Edited by Lisa_J
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 1:34pm
Welcome Lisa_J your hair looks awesome and its very long,  I'm jealous keep it growing.

take care Tlsf
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 8:43am

Hi Lisa_J,

Even though I greeted you in a different thread, I'd like to offer my "Welcome!" to you here as well.

And Amber June -- that's a great new photo.  It looks like your hair has really grown!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic