Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

measuring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: measuring
    Posted: May 28 2005 at 7:53pm
I am just starting to finally grow my hair out again.But I have read some of the recent posts and was wondering how all of you with long hair measure your hair.Where do you start.Sorry I know its a silly question.I'm just not sure where or how to measure.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 8:29pm
You measure from your front hairline, over the back, and down to the longest layer.

You can add any relevant information you have, like the length of the shortest layer, or the difference in length between dry and wet hair.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 3:22am
Thanks ekatherine.
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 9:07am

Hi Longhairdreams how long is your hair and how long do you want it?

Good luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 3:17pm
My hair is just past my chin.Its a longish bob currently.But I would like it to be waist length.My hair is not very thick so any longer would look stringy.I've had my hair long before but that was years ago. That was before I became color addict.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 3:35pm
My hair is well past my waist, and fine and silky straight hair it is. It tends to look stringy if it's not clean. So I make sure it's clean when I wear it down, and it never looks stringy.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 3:39pm
Thats helpful to know
Carlotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 10:30am

How long do you think it'll take me to grow my hair from my boobs (sorry but thats where it is!!) to just above my waist?
Chaz xx

AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 1:34pm
about six months maybe?
my LJ, 40 inches long
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Carlotta Carlotta wrote:

How long do you think it'll take me to grow my hair from my boobs (sorry but thats where it is!!) to just above my waist?
Chaz xx

If your hair grows at 1/2 an inch per month then probably at least a year or maybe even a year and a half depending on if you have a long back or not.

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic