Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ally Sheedy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ally Sheedy
    Posted: June 22 2005 at 8:40am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 8:47am
Any pics of how she looked before?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 4:03am
She used to be kinda cute in a girl-next-door way, but she looks a bit cheap now, according to that pic :-P .

Edited by Administrator
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:41am

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Any pics of how she looked before?

Seriously, are you always this lazy? You have heard of Google, Dogpile, Yahoo and other search engines, right? There are countless photos of Ally on the Internet. Is there any way for the moderator to suspend people for being lazy?

http://www.perfectpeople.net/biopage.php3/cid=834

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:47am
Wow...She looks a lot better in the second pic.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 10:42am
I'm shocked I didn't think we would ever see her with long hair again. She has been keeping off her shoulders for so long I can't recall when she did in the first place.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic