Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New trend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New trend
    Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:07pm

I finally finished tipping my PH (after a week) so I was so anxious last night to get these puppys in that I set up my work station, gave the rugrat some books to read and on my way to some hair....

Three strands in and she is done with her first book and insists on shutting the door. This was a problem because one of the mirrors I use is on the back and then I just open the door at different angles to see different sides.... after about 20 min of fighting with her about the door being open (this got her VERY upset) I gave up.  It just wasn't going to work while she was up. So I get up in the morning and realize I have to go to work with a rat tail.  I would call in sick but I am going to CO for a training on Monday and I have to get all my stuff together.

So, here I sit at work with a rat tail (which I pinned up in the back but it keeps falling and I don't want it to tangle

So this is my new trend, and lesson on never to start an install with a toddler around and no one else home!

Samantha~Jane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha~Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:52pm

uhh, that sounds like my boyfriend! lol i have to keep him entertained whenever I do my hair!

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 2:01pm
yeah my installs always take place in the wee hours of the morning.It would take me days to finish if I tried to do them while my boy is awake,lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic