Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lucy has nothing on me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JustBeth7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustBeth7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lucy has nothing on me!
    Posted: June 27 2005 at 10:05pm
 I just used ColorFix.  After only one application, the red is GONE!  When I tell you this product is amazing, I mean it.  My daughter and I were both shocked. 
JustBeth7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustBeth7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 9:29am
I agreed to Strawberry Blonde, not bright red hair.  He's an hour and a half from where I live and I couldn't go back until next weekend.  I read a lot about ColorFix on these message boards.  Would that help?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 9:26am
Did he talk you into this, or did he decide to surprise you with it?

Either way he should fix it. Bright natural red is not strawberry blond, and even if you agreed, having temporarily lost your senses, you should be no redder than strawberry blond.

Edited by eKatherine

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
JustBeth7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustBeth7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 8:50am
I had my hair "professionally" done by a different person.  He decided my blonde hair made me look too pale and I would look great as a strawberry blonde.  I'm hair is Lucille Ball red!  I can't afford to go back to him.  Is there anything I can do at home to help it, other than washing it every day.  When the guy did this, he first had bleach on it for a long time.  Then told me that got the roots back to the color the rest was.  Then he put something else on.  I sat for maybe 20 minutes, no heat, and he washed it off.  My hair is RED, not strawberry blonde.  Any help would be wonderful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic