Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Introducing Myself

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sgt.Pepper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt.Pepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing Myself
    Posted: June 30 2005 at 7:49pm
Hey!

I've only just come across this forum, but I thought I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Tom, I'm an 18 year old from England! I've been growing out my hair since September last year (10 months). I usually post on the Men's Long Hair Hyperboard.

I'm not sure how many guy's post on these forums but I don't see how it would matter. Long hair is long hair!

I have red hair, and my last haircut was basically shaved back and sides with some hair on top. Now it's about 6-7 inches long (past my nose at the front). It's really awkward as it's too long at the front and covers my eyes, but is too short to tuck behind my ears!

I'm not sure of my goal, however I do know I couldn't bring myself to have short hair EVER again. I hated my short hair and how it looked. I've always admired guys who have took the effort to grow their locks out. But I'm an admirer of great hair in general.

I've spent the past few months browsing various forums for tips and advice on how to look after hair. This is all new to me!

Anyway! Thanks for reading, I'm going to continue to read the various posts around here and maybe post some things myself.

Ciao.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 8:08pm

Hey Tom  You're going to enjoy it here. Of course guys are welcome.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:52pm

Hey Tom welcome to HairTalk on HairBoutique and I am also a newbie to the boards too and so far it is a great place to chat about hair especially any type of hair from really long to really short hair on here which is great and hope to see more of your posts on here including mine too

Paulbob

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:58am
Welcome Sgt. Pepper (and Paulbob too!)!

Sounds like your hair is almost past the most annoying stage (where you can't do anything with it)...it only gets better from now on!

Edited because I haven't had my coffee yet and I said something stupid!

Edited by Susan W
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:19am

Welcome to the boards, Sgt. Pepper and Paulbob!

What Susan W said is right, Sgt. Pepper.  Sounds like you're almost past the awkward stage.  Hang in there!

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 4:28pm
Belated greetings, Tom!  This board is open to everyone, male and female alike.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic