Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Okay...didn’t take long to change mind

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
16Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 16Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Okay...didn’t take long to change mind
    Posted: July 05 2005 at 8:03am

Hi Everyone....

Well it didn't take long for me to cut my hair short again!  One of the reasons why I wanted to grow it long was $$$$ and the fact that I just couldn't find a stylist or barber who consistently cut it the way I wanted it.  So every 2 to 3 weeks I would go through the angst of getting it cut and maybe it would turn out and maybe it wouldn't!  I wanted it clipped very short in back and sides and about 1 1/2 inches over the rest of my head which I would funk up.  Well I just went ahead and got some clippers and good scissors and using a mirror cut it myself!  My wonderful hubby cleaned up the neckline for me and it looks fabulous.  To be honest, I feel more like me with it short.  I do want to thank all of you for your support and I just love the vibes on this board...what a special group all of you are!

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 7:35pm
Sounds like you've found a way to get what you want.  Glad you're happy!  That's what matters most. 
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 6:54am
Yeah, I cut my own hair myself, even when I was pretty young and had it very short.  I haven't been to a 'cutting shop' for a haircut since I was 12.  As long as you only cut a little at a time so you don't go too short, you can certainly do it.  Congratulations on your new independence!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
16Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 16Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 7:21am
As always...thanks for the positive support.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 1:13pm
You're welcome here with us no matter what your hair length 

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 12:00pm
Great to hear that you found what fits for you! That´s what it´s all about!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic