Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
Author
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 9:43pm
I feel you diva.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 2:08am
BIGMike you know or heard about a product called Tend Skin for ingrown hairs, and razor bumps? I was reading on one of the other forums where a woman posted and said that she used it and it worked great.
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 12:34pm
yea i heard of it
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 4:36pm
I seen it in my barber shop.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 8:58am

I have never used it but my youngest brother has.  This is what I found out about it, hope this helps.  

TEND SKIN - TEND SKIN LOTION.4oz

Razor bumps: Razor bumps are created when the growing hairs exit the skin, curl over, and burrow into the adjacent skin. Beard hairs curl as they grow,and eventually burrow into skin adjacent to the hair follicle. Shaving sharpens the hair ends making it easier for them to penetrate into the skin. This creates a foreign body reaction resulting in an unsightly "bump". Razor bumps itch, burn, and make shaving impossible. When applied regularly, Tend Skin Lotion effectively reduces appearance of unsightly razor bumps. DIRECTIONS: Apply the Product 2 times a day, until skin is clear. (usually within48 hours). Apply once a day to maintain clear skin. Or Before and After your normal hair removal. i.e. waxing, electrolysis. We Strongly advise changing your razor blade when it loses that "new" blade feel. Applying before hair removal will reduce the burning sensation. Applying after shaving or at night will work best.
Ingrown Hairs: Men and women suffer from ingrown hairs. Men get ingrown hairs on their beard areas. Women get them after shaving their legs, bikini lines, and underarms, as well as after waxing and electrolysis (Tend Skin Lotion may be applied shortly after these procedures!). Ingrown hairs form after hairs have been cut or otherwise removed below the skin surface. As the hairs continue to grow, they curl over within the follicles and fail to exit to the surface. The result is an unsightly ingrown- hair- formed "bump" on the skin. Regular application of Tend Skin Lotion will reduce appearance of existing ingrown hairs without tweezing for both men and women. There is no other product that will reduce appearance of ingrown hairs. DIRECTIONS: Applying Tend Skin to existing ingrown hairs will start to clear in 24 to 48 hours. Problem area's may be spot treated with a Q-Tip. Do Not tweeze or pick at ingrown hairs. The hair may be removed after it has broken through the skin. By dipping your tweezers in the Tend Skin Solution to disinfect before you tweeze it out. Respot with a Q-Tip.
Electrolysis/waxing: Applying Tend Skin Lotion regularly to areas that are waxed or treated with electrolysis will reduce the appearance of ingrown hair formation that occurs after these procedures. When used after waxing, Tend Skin Lotion reduces the appearance of any resulting redness within minutes. DIRECTIONS: Applying Tend Skin before and after Electrolysis will quench the burning and eliminate the redness within minutes.
Waxing: DIRECTIONS: Apply with a quilted cotton square or round before and after hair removal. After will eliminate redness within minutes. If slight stinging occurs apply a cool damp cloth to the area. We recommend using a sun screen after hair removal to prevent Hyper Pigmentation. Apply Tend Skin several times weekly to prevent ingrown hair formation between waxing.
Shaving: DIRECTIONS: Applying the product after shaving will reduce and then eliminate ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Apply it to dry clean skin. Use Tend Skin Air Shave Gel, to shave with then apply the Tend Skin to dry skin. If dryness occurs apply a moisturizer to the area. DO NOT USE any chemical based lotions or face cleanser with Tend Skin as a chemical burn may occur. Tend Skin and a pure natural soap is all you need to eliminate razor bumps, and ingrown hairs.
*This Product also works on Adult Acne, Athletes foot, cold sores, blisters, and cuts and scrapes. It kills bacteria and stops infections from occuring. Tend Skin may be used on any external part of the body.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2005 at 5:08pm
I just hope I never have to use any of those products.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 10:08am

Thanks BIGMike for the info, this is one problem I thank the good Lord   I have never had to deal with and hope I don't ever have to, but one of my close friends deals with this issue and she is VERY self conscientious about it, she gets hers waxed, but she is about to go down range (Iraq) and she won't be able to get a professional wax there so she's looking for something she can use.  

But I don't know if I would recommend using something on my face or neck that I can also use on my feet for athletes foot.

*This Product also works on Adult Acne, Athletes foot, cold sores, blisters, and cuts and scrapes. It kills bacteria and stops infections from occurring. Tend Skin may be used on any external part of the body.

she'll be looking like this: Scratching

Blazer you have an advantage, you have the knowledge NOW, from this site, that will help prevent you from having to use those products LATER

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2005 at 3:45pm
yeah you right diva.
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 3:50pm
funny smiley lol

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 6:13pm
hell yeah she got funny smiley's.
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2005 at 9:26pm
^ i wonder how she gets them

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 6:06am
here's the site fellas, -- http://www.smileycentral.com/?lang=en but i shall warn you to enter with caution these smileys are addictive I'm Hooked
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 3:27pm

Are You There Tanny your not the only one  chea

Originally posted by fullxdiva fullxdiva wrote:

here's the site fellas, -- http://www.smileycentral.com/?lang=en but i shall warn you to enter with caution these smileys are addictive I'm Hooked

waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 10:01am

chosen1, i see you have entered into smileycentral land, but let give you a lil tip. see how you have the big gap of space and that box at the bottom?        that is the smileycentral link that attaches itself when you use the smileys, you cannot see the box while you are typing your message but it is there, so before you post your messages or replies delete all that space and that will delete the box, preview your post to make sure you deleted it, then post your message.

or you can always go back and edit your posting, just click after your last word and keep hitting delete till that space is gone. preview it first then re-post.

Computing

"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 12:44pm
 Famous thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 12:47pm

chosen1, i see you have entered into smileycentral land, but let give you a lil tip. see how you have the big gap of space and that box at the bottom?        that is the smileycentral link that attaches itself when you use the smileys, you cannot see the box while you are typing your message but it is there, so before you post your messages or replies delete all that space and that will delete the box, preview your post to make sure you deleted it, then post your message.

or you can always go back and edit your posting, just click after   your last word and keep hitting delete till that space is gone. preview it first then re-post.

Computing

testing 

fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by THECHOSEN1 THECHOSEN1 wrote:

Famous thanks

No Problem

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 8:49pm

Thumbs Up  

Originally posted by THECHOSEN1 THECHOSEN1 wrote:

Famous thanks

No Problem

Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 1:19pm
yall crazy

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2005 at 11:26pm
OMG..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
  Share Topic