Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new progress pic!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new progress pic!
    Posted: July 29 2005 at 3:32pm

Hey guys-

I don't normally post new topics for my progress pics because you can always find them in my signature, but I'm just so excited about how long my hair is getting that I have to share this one:

It's 26" now.  An inch and a half more and I'll have met my short-term goal (actually, just an inch more and I can fake my short-term goal )!!

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 7:35pm

WOW Katja, Your hair looks so healthy and thick! I am really going to enjoy watching your hair grow. Please share more progress pictures as they come.  

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 8:19pm
Did you color it ...or is that just the lighting?
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 9:07pm
yeah I was wondering the same thing.Your hair looks really healthy.Congrats on being so close to your goal
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 12:20pm
Your hair looks great, Katja!

And, yah, what AmberJune said... color, or lighting?
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 2:37pm
looks great Katja,  it's really growing keep up the good work.
Jade30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 11:00pm
I think she colored it but none-the-less, it look sgreat! :) Grats Katja!
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 12:29pm
Wonderful, Katja!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 8:01pm

Thanks everyone!

Nah, it's just the lighting.  The April pic was taken on a cloudy day in my bedroom with the curtains closed, while the July pic was taken in my living room on a sunny day with the curtains wide open.

Thanks again for all the lovely compliments

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 8:06pm

Thats great.  My hair always looks two totally different shades in the light and dark. 

Great pic.....great work...keep it up

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic