Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A picture we thought we’d share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:59am
We just got new computers yesterday and I guess the web server didn't install correctly.  I can get to it, but apparently, nobody else can.  I moved the picture to webshots until I get the web server problem sorted out.  In case the "insert picture" doesn't work, the link to the picture in full size is:
http://image58.webshots.com/158/9/37/45/413293745RwwuPT_fs .jpg

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works this time.

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:07am
nope. I'd move it off your school servers and host it somewhere else.
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 9:27am
How about this?  I hope it works.

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 9:27am
still not.  maybe the servers timing out or something.
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 9:23am
Hmm.  It was appearing for me so I thought it would show up.  If it isn't showing up, you can cut the link and paste it into the address bar.

http://jagular.lcs.psu.edu/emerging.jpg

I could put a direct link to it in html, but I'm not sure how to do it here in the forum.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 9:17am
pic isnt showing up for me.
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 8:39am
This past weekend we were playing around with the camera at the pool.  I took this picture of Jennifer as she was emerging from the water and we really liked it so we thought we'd share it.  Has anyone else ever tried taking pictures like this?  That's what's so great about long hair.  It can have so many different looks whether it be in an elegant up-do for a formal occasion or down and soaked in the pool.

Edited by tdouty

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic