Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Found a mircle for my RK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found a mircle for my RK!!!
    Posted: August 06 2005 at 7:23am
Well after two weeks or so of olive oil every other day (thats when I wash) my hair has been better but not great.I tryed all sorts of silicone drops and leave treatments nothing helped then yesterday I tryed some drops at work that another girl used and OH MY GOD!!!!!! My hair was tangle free not greasy or peicey which is what most drops do and this morning after sleeping on it, brushed it right out and was not tangled at all. The drops are by J Beverly Hills and they have the most beautifull light sent of lavender. My next month with RK will be a breeze at lastSo for those still haveing issues do a search on this line and find a retalior, fast!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 7:33am
Ohhh...thanks Marie, Ill get right on that search. I was considering pulling my RK out tomorrow but maybe Ill check on those drops. My LG bonds are still going so strong (4 weeks) I just hate to pull em out if I can do something with the hair.
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 12:16pm
Sherry I just saw my mom who knows nothing of my hair drama but the frist thing she said was " your hair looks beautifull it's so shiny". I have been runing my fingers thrugh it all day and I just can't belive the diferance. I have 5 other gloss drops in my home and none did what this did!!!
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 2:35pm
thanks Marie! I pray this works on my natural curly from IH and the superwavy from RK. U found it online yet, Sherrie? Share the link please.

Also Sherrie, U got me wanting to try a full weave w/ my Chrissy V? I'm always leery that it won't hold up but a week, but u say u wash daily too right? And if LG holds, i'm sure ChrissyV should too, right? I have some LG too, but it  kinda visible after it dries on my hair. I tried LG for off track bonding in front once, and in couple days it was kinda white looking. 
K-B
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 4:00pm

http://www.hairproducts.com/products.php?page=2&brand_id =8

thanks Marie! I'm going to give it a try also. My RK is starting to frizz!

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 4:13pm

Your all welcome  I'm just soooo happy

Edit to add.I just went and ran this stuff thrugh my weft of RK 22 that I had toned and washed and my fina hair  and same results silky and no more tangles!

Edit to add that that link looks like a diferent product it may just be old packaging but here is the right stuff http://www.jbeverlyhills.com/sfsmoothshine.html

Edited by marie87
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 4:37pm
 It's the drops not spray I havent tryed that.
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 8:31pm
Marie, I can't find the one u linked for sale online,  is this the same thing ?
http://hairproducts.com/view_product_STY-JUA116.htm

EDIT: J BEVERLY HILLS Shine & Anti Frizz Shine Drops 2oz/59ml

Edited by Koffee Brown
K-B
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 11:15pm
I really dont know like I said it may be old packaging. Go to the link I listed and go to salon pro then at top hit distributor call your area and they should tell you a salon to buy it at. They allso have an e-male you could ask if jst the packaging changed or if the produckt changed to. As you can see on the link I have none of it looks like that. Another thing to consider is that what there selling may be old and no good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic